A modular solution
SaaS or on-premises
Fluid Topics is available in three versions
includes all search and read functions as well as tools for analyzing search behavior and communicating with users.
All these great features below
$790/mo or $14,800 in license mode
- Semantic search of topics or books
- Smart autocomplete
- Self-learning spell-checker
- Dynamic filtering with facets
- Online reader with “infinite scrolling”
- Related content download
- Index support for DITA or other XML-based content
- Synonyms management
- Context-specific messages in search results
- Back-Office tools for monitoring and analytics
- Ready-to-use portal and widgets for integrating with existing web sites
- Web services (REST API) application integration
adds personalization features such as saved queries, alerts, scopes, bookmarks, comments, and personal books (PBKs), to name a few.
All Essential features plus...
$980/mo or $18,800 in license mode
- Saved searches, alerts
- Custom views
- Index and search support for legacy unstructured content (PDFs, …)
- Personal books (PBKs) creation and management
- Support for saving PBKs as HTML or simple PDF files
- Local authentication
- External authentication on social media (Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn)
- Private and public content access filtering
adds advanced features such as support for user-generated content and the ability to link Fluid Topics to your IT system with controlled access based on user authorization profiles.
All Premium features plus...
- Index support for knowledge bases, wikis, catalogs and other data sources
- Taxonomies and thesaurus import and management
- Support for User Generated Content in PBKs
- External authentication with external LDAP or enterprise SSO
- Content access filtering based on groups and roles
- Web Services (REST API) access to Back-Office interface