A modular solution, SaaS or on-premises
Fluid Topics is available in three versions
adds advanced features such as support for user-generated content and the ability to link Fluid Topics to your IT system with controlled access based on user authorization profiles.
All Premium features plus...
- Index support for knowledge bases, wikis, catalogs and other data sources
- Taxonomies and thesaurus import and management
- Support for User Generated Content in PBKs
- External authentication with external LDAP or enterprise SSO
- Content access filtering based on groups and roles
- Web Services (REST API) access to Back-Office interface
adds personalization features such as saved queries, alerts, scopes, bookmarks, comments, and personal books (PBKs), to name a few.
All Essential features plus...
- Saved searches, alerts
- Custom views
- Index and search support for legacy unstructured content (PDFs, …)
- Personal books (PBKs) creation and management
- Support for saving PBKs as HTML or simple PDF files
- Local authentication
- External authentication on social media (Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn)
- Private and public content access filtering
$980/mo or $18,800 in license mode
includes all search and read functions as well as tools for analyzing search behavior and communicating with users.
All these great features below
- Semantic search of topics or books
- Smart autocomplete
- Self-learning spell-checker
- Dynamic filtering with facets
- Online reader with “infinite scrolling”
- Related content download
- Index support for DITA or other XML-based content
- Synonyms management
- Context-specific messages in search results
- Back-Office tools for monitoring and analytics
- Ready-to-use portal and widgets for integrating with existing web sites
- Web services (REST API) application integration
$790/mo or $14,800 in license mode