Fluid Topics transforms technical documentation into personalized content experiences that truly engage users at all stages of the product journey. Available as a full-featured Web App, Fluid Topics can also be integrated into our customer’s ecosystems web portal, embedded documentation, augmented reality device…). Our font-end integration developers make these integrations possible and easy to use.
You will be working with the Product Owner in charge of Integrations and the Web App developers. You will build reusable Web Components and enable the integration of Fluid Topics into our partner’s products and our customer’s environments. Your deliverables will be integrated into frameworks such as Angular, React, Vue JS, Vanilla JS or even PHP.
You will work following the Agile methodology and Dev(Sec)Ops principles. Being a Software Editor, we take special care to ensure the quality of our deliverables, which are used several millions of times per day by users from all over the globe.
- Hand-on programming experience: Vanilla JS, HTML/CSS, HHTP, REST web services.
- Good web culture, monitor web and browser news
- Knowledge of web frameworks (at least one Angular, React or Vue.js) and popular libraries (Jquery, …)
- Appetite for tests and security
- Good English level (international context)
- Soft Skills: discuss, collaborate, share, empathize, respect other points of view
- Mindset: eager to learn, team spirit, provide a continuous value flow for a rapidly evolving product
- Tools: Gitlab, Jenkins, Jira
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience
- Bachelor or Master
- Bonus: Typescript, Jquery, UX/UI, PHP, Git, CI/CD, Docker, k8S
- Position based in Lyon, Lambesc or full remote
- Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com