Antidot has reinvented the way users search, navigate and read mission-critical content, dissolving the rigid boundaries of documents and giving access to information in a way that becomes contextual to the user and suited to the device. Fluid Topics, our flagship product, is a Content Delivery Platform that revolutionizes how technical documentation and product information is published and accessed for Customer Support and Field Maintenance applications.
Founded in 1999, Antidot is a French software vendor headquartered in Lyon, with a subsidiary in the US. We are backed by leading European VCs CM-CIC Innovation and Ventech.
We sell our software solution to large corporates through a SaaS subscription model. Our clients are mostly international (North America, Europe, Japan, Korea), and we work with a strong ecosystem of partners and integrators.
In order to sustain our rapid growth, we are looking for a talented, result-driven Product Marketing Manager.
The Product Marketing Manager (PMM) will play a central role in connecting our solution to the market. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the PMM will be at the crossroads between the growth and product teams. The assigned scope will range from articulating the value proposition and positioning, to executing the product marketing roadmap and operations.
The role is located in Lyon or Lambesc, France.
- Develop market intelligence, conduct researches on our personae’s needs
- Create an engaging product storytelling based on positioning, value proposition and audience targeting
- Produce the relevant assets and content to feed the go-to-market strategy
- Provide Growth Marketing, Sales and Customers Success teams the message and collaterals to drive acquisition and strengthen adoption
- Collaborate with the Growth Marketing team, create and contribute to the execution of relevant communication campaigns
- Be the ambassador of Fluid Topics, raise awareness, deliver presentations for our prospects, customers and partners
- Contribute actively to the road map process
- Set, measure and analyze KPIs to identify areas for continual improvement
- 5+ years of experience in BtoB marketing in a SaaS or tech environment
- Product Marketing expertise, comfortable with all facets of the job, from positioning and messaging to executing programs and reporting on KPIs
- Good communication skills, written and oral; storyteller
- Team-player with a self-starter attitude
- Knowledge of, and a passion for the rapidly evolving technology
- Bilingual or native English (other language is a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Management or other business-related field
CV/cover letter and 3 interviews:
- A call/videoconference with the VP of Marketing
- A meeting/videoconf with the VP and members of the Marketing team
- One last meeting/video conf with our HR