Antidot reinvents the way people search, navigate and read mission-critical content. Our flagship product Fluid Topics is the leading Content Delivery Platform SaaS solution, revolutionizing how technical documentation and product information is published and accessed for Customer Support and Field Maintenance applications.
Founded in 1999, Antidot is a software vendor headquartered in France, with a subsidiary in the US, and backed by leading European VCs. We sell our software internationally to large corporates, (North America, Europe, Japan), working with a strong ecosystem of partners and integrators.
After a first set of significant deals in Germany with prominent companies (such as Siemens, Liebherr), we are accelerating our growth in the DACH market, and we are looking for a passionate senior Account Executive to be an early and core member of our German-speaking sales team.
As a Senior Account Executive, you will play an integral role in building the foundation for our success on the DACH market. You will be responsible for driving new sales revenue by building and maintaining relationships with a set of accounts located in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, across many vertical markets and industries.
You’ll need to know the capabilities of Fluid Topics, be able to demonstrate its benefits to our prospects, and serve as an evangelist. You will demonstrate relentless customer focus by managing all aspects of the client relationship, including prospecting, qualification, and driving the sales process through successful close.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be working closely with the Antidot global sales team and business partners.
The role is located in Germany at the place of your choice.
- Respond to, qualify, and nurture inbound leads from marketing campaigns. Engage and grow a healthy sales pipeline.
- Build and execute an outbound prospecting plan by targeting critical markets and buyer personas in chosen segments; generate new projects from booking self-driven meetings.
- Drive inbound and outbound leads through sales cycles: identify potential client needs and suggest appropriate solutions, build compelling demonstrations with the pre-sales team.
- Structure, negotiate, and close complex sales agreements, often requiring high degrees of financial acumen, legal knowledge and ability to respond to procurement processes.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients. Manage and prospect with an existing account base to drive usage-based and feature-based upsells.
- Collaborate with marketing to elaborate and improve sales material and ROI studies bringing value to our customers.
- Practice effective, transparent communication with management, customers, extended team and partners.
- Monitor and report sales performance (pipeline, forecast).
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts, primarily around Germany, and if necessary, Austria and Switzerland; as well as occasionally travel to the Company HQ in Lyon.
- Authentic and Committed: You bring your real self to work, love building human relationships and care about making your customers happy. You believe in the value of dedication and transparency for building long lasting businesses with customers.
- Passionate and Knowledgeable: You love technology and sophisticated products. You have an experience in software solutions related to content management, content publishing, customer support or field service.
- Experienced: 8+ years of sales experience of enterprise-class B2B software to key accounts, with a track record of achievement in quota-carrying sales roles and a natural understanding of the sales process.
- Autonomous & Entrepreneurial: Self-directed, and comfortable working in an autonomous (you will be the first German speaker in our sales team), dynamic.
- Start-up environment: you have a strong desire to be a part of building something special, you are thrilled to bring to the market a new kind of software that is a real game-changer.
- Native German, fluent in English (other language is a plus).
- Customized training and personal development program
- Opportunities to attend flagship industry events
- Real team spirit and friendly atmosphere
- Adjustable schedule and flexible time off policy