Does this sound familiar?
Technical documentation is developed with Microsoft Word or Adobe FrameMaker or RoboHelp.
The company website is populated with uploaded PDFs and HTML pages.
No one wants to change authoring tools, even though structured content provides more flexibility, especially for publishing.
Your company does however, see the benefits in dynamic publishing and wants to incorporate its capabilities.
Your team's challenges
- Users face a tedious search process because the company search engine provides neither contextual nor personalized search functions.
- You company’s search engine index lacks advanced specificity filtering capabilities, so large PDFs and other static files returns hundreds of citations that lack relevance.
- Searches results are further impaired because most content metadata gets lost during the publishing process and cannot be leveraged to focus the find.
- Your website analytics provide precious little insights and no visibility into what people read and need.
- To secure valuable internal information assets, content access profiles should be aligned with your enterprise managed security policies, but the system will not support this.