How SwissQPrint took their Field Operations to the next level with technical content
What you will learn
Providing excellent customer service that keeps your customers happy without driving up service costs is always a challenge. It becomes even more critical when you have thousands of customers and their number is growing.
How can you scale your business and still make customer service cost-efficient?
- Restructured their customer service into field service and training department
- Realized that PDFs were not efficient in providing customers and service teams with relevant and useful information
- Provided customers and field operations with self-service platforms for delivering personalized content on spare parts and product documentation
- Provided service engineers with access to the most up-to-date product information
- Johannes Müller, Head of Technical Communication and Quality Management at swissQprint
- Bruno Fraissinede, Sales Manager at Antidot, makers of FluidTopics
- Alex Masycheff, CEO at Intuillion, makers of DITAToo DITA CCMS
Bruno FRAISSINEDE, Sales Manager
You may also be interested in:
More events will be announced soon.
You can't wait to learn more about Fluid Topics?